Dear Spencer

Dear Spencer

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day 2011
Love You Forever

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Only good things come from the LB

July 08, 1962


You and your sister Kelsey always said, "only good things come from the LB!" I was born in Long Beach, California to Bob and Barbara Ellis and arrived into the world at 12:25 a.m.  I was a half sister to Diane, Debbie, Bob Jr., and Stan.  My dad was a professional boat racer and worked for Southern California Edison while my mom worked for Cycle World Magazine.  I have to admit it always sounded cool that I was born in Long Beach especially while growing up in Arizona.  It was you who told me that Paradise Bakery and Snoop Dog were from the LB.  I definitely like cookies but was never sure about the Snoop Dog thing! Although I was born in Long Beach, we resided in Compton and Downey. I am a fifth generation Californian!